Hey, everyone. Now that I've given you a blog just about my blog, I need to make one more politipost regarding the election. Barack Obama is really the projected winner, and doesn't have to do much to win, other than keeping states of 5 percent support or less on his side. BUT! John McCain has just recently edged out Obama's lead in Missouri, Indiana, and North Carolina.
List of grievances against Obama:
- He negotiates with terrorists, such as Iran's Abedinijab
- He wants to add to our debt by cutting the middle class' taxes
- He's going to drive away big business, with his tax increases
- He went to the church of Jeremiah Wright, he lived as a Muslim in Indonesia, and he talked about the "52 states of America", an accidental reference to the Qu'ran. Do we know what he actually believes?
- He votes down the party line 97% of the time, even more often than John McCain sides with Bush. With Nancy Pelosi at his side in Congress, the Democrats will be able to do anything and everything.
- He supports abortion in any situation, which is an outright denial of our Constitutional right to life. He even supported a hospital that left babies to die after a failed partial-birth abortion.
These are the reasons my family refuses to vote for Obama (no, I'm not quite old enough to vote yet). Everyone, remember this: your vote counts. Whether you're voting for McCain in Michigan or Obama in Texas, remember to give your candidate a chance. I'll see you all again after the election.
6 years ago